CRO Laboratories Inc is a Dallas, Texas based contract research organization focused on providing comprehensive chemistry services to pharmaceutical, biotech companies as well as academic and government institutes. In addition CRO Laboratories Inc., is a leading manufacturer and supplier of deuterated labelled drug substances, stable isotopes, analytical reference standards, pharmaceutical standards, drugs impurities, metabolites, API and more.
With our broad expertise in synthetic and medicinal chemistry we help to develop early stage technologies for our clients, providing medicinal and chemical research supports and custom synthesis for a range of bio sciences. Our mission is to provide quality services and innovative cost effective custom solutions to our clients, in a timely fashion, to help our customers achieve their research and development and commercial objectives.
Our Area of Expertise
- Design and synthesis of custom libraries
- Lead generation/optimization to support drug discovery program
- New synthetic route development
- Process optimization and scale-up to kg scale
- Process optimization and non-GMP scale-up
- GMP manufacturing through partner
- Non-GMP manufacturing of intermediates and starting materials
- Impurities isolation/synthesis and characterization
- Metabolite synthesis and characterization
- Reference standard synthesis
- Deuterium and 13C labeled drug substance synthesis
- Synthesis of pro-drugs and new chemical entities
- Natural products isolation/characterization/synthesis
CRO Laboratories Inc., is a leading manufacturer and supplier of deuterated labelled drug substances, stable isotopes, analytical reference standards, pharmaceutical standards, drugs impurities, metabolites, API and more. Today we offer over 4,000 products in stock, in sizes from mg-scale to gram-scale catalog items to semi-bulk and bulk production quantities.
Analytical Reference Standards
Azides / Acetylenes / Alkynes
Biochemicals & Reagents
Carbohydrates & Derivatives
Drug Discovery Libraries
Eicosanoids & Fatty acids
Our Drug Discovery Program
CRO Laboratories Inc., is an early-stage pharmaceutical company focusing on pre-clinical development of first-in-man small molecule therapeutics based on 8,9-epoxyeicosatrienoic acid (8,9-EET) to protect renal function during treatment with antibiotics, anti-cancer drug or contrast agents as well as patients with high blood pressure (hypertension) or diabetes suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD) or end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
CRO Laboratories Inc., demonstrated in vivo that 8,9-EET analogs are capable of preserving kidney dysfunction caused by puromycin antibiotics and cisplatin anti-cancer drug in rat models. CRO Laboratories Inc., believes that NIH-SBIR funding will play a vital role in allowing the company to advance its technology and achieve their goal. CRO Laboratories is currently pursuing angel investments, capital venture investments, and partnering with pharmaceutical companies.